When Autumn comes, we often remember warm hoodies, romantic candles, yellow leaves falling; however, do not forget fall is also a festive season with a lot of celebration activities such as haunted houses, backyard campfires, or harvest festivals. And there is no better idea than celebrate these parties with a signature seasonal cocktail. Check our list below for 5 cocktails for Fall that are guaranteed to please.
Wanna make your guest rave about the drink you make? This quick and easy punch recipe will serve as a favorite Fall cocktail.
- 1 32-oz container pear nectar
- 2 c. spiced rum
- 1 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. bitters
- 2 12-oz bottles of ginger beer
- Pears, very thinly sliced
- Put everything in a pitcher and stir together pear nectar, spiced rum, lemon juice, and bitters. Then you stir in ginger beer.
- Decorate the line glasses with pear slices and fill them with ice. Pour pear punch over ice to enjoy
This Fall cocktail recipe with juice and rum will make your guests enjoyable and suit any taste buds.
Halloween and magic things are signatures of Fall. Hence, a wicked cocktail representing dark magic is an ideal one. Whether you wish to serve your friends at a Halloween bash or enjoy it at home, the cocktail mixed with black cherry juice, basil, blackberries, and blood orange will be sure to offer a special feeling when you enjoy it.
Double, double, toil, and trouble — you can make this witch's brew with any dark fruit juice of your choice. This way, you can customize your Halloween drinks to your taste.
1 (750 ml.) bottle dark dry red wine
2 c. dark fruit juice
1/4 c. brandy
1/3 c. elderflower or raspberry liqueur
1 c. blackberries, plus more for garnish
1 c. sliced black grapes
2 sliced plums
Orange twist, for garnish
- First, mix red wine, fruit juice, brandy, liqueur, blackberries, grapes, and plums in a large pitcher and then chill for 1 to 2 hours.
- Pour everything into glasses and garnish with blackberries and orange twist.
Apricot Bourbon Brew
Apricot Bourbon Brew offers yummy goodness that you can not deny. The recipe is good and easy but will give you one of the best cocktails for Fall.
1 1/2 oz. (3 tbsp.) bourbon
6 oz. Apricot nectar or tropical fruit juice
- Combine bourbon, nectar and bitters.
- Pour over ice and enjoy
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 5 whole cloves
- 2 whole star anise
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, sliced
- 4 c. tart cherry juice
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Stir in cloves, star anise, and ginger and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer (do not stir) until sugar dissolves, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Strain syrup into pitcher and stir in cherry juice. Pour into glasses and fill with crushed ice. If desired, light the end of a cinnamon stick until smoking and serve in the drink.
Pumpkin Pie Sangria
It will be a mistake if the list lacks a cocktail made from pumpkin. This sweet and fruity sangria is a crowd-pleaser that every folk will cheer at the party.
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 1 bottle sparkling cider, chilled
- 1/2 c. pumpkin pie vodka
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- On a small shallow plate, combine sugar and pumpkin spice and mix to combine. Rim glasses with a piece of apple and dip glasses into the mixture. Set aside.
- In a large pitcher, combine wine with cider and pumpkin pie vodka. Add chopped fruit and stir to combine. Pour into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
There are plenty of favorite drinks for Fall that the list does not include. How about your favorite one? Could you share with us?